A fantastic opportunity has arisen for someone looking to work in the motorcycle retail industry as part of a small and busy team.
SP Engineering is one of the UK's leading online retailers for Motorcycle Exhausts and Accessories.
We are looking to recruit a sales administrator, this role would ideally suit someone with good IT skills and a very high level of customer service experience.
No formal qualifications are required but you will ideally have experience working within customer service roles, training will be provided for in-house systems.
You will need to conduct yourself in a professional manner and be able to work well as both part of a team and independently.
You must be able to communicate with customers and suppliers and will be responsible for answering customer queries over the telephone and updating existing sales pages online. As well as helping with packing and dispatching during busy times.
- Ideally knowledge of Motorcycles
- Previous E-commerce or online sales experience is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Ebay would be a great advantage. Although training can be given.
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel, Photoshop would be benefit.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work well on own initiative or as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and with a high level of attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent time and self-management
- Attention to detail with speed and accuracy.
- Willingness to learn.
- Good written and spoken English
Role & Responsibilities:
- General office duties including; dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls, emails, written correspondence and sales processing.
- Becoming familiar with our product range and in time becoming fully independent.
- Planning and dispatching customer goods
- Liaising with customers on order and delivery updates.
- Processing online and telephone orders
- Updating company website with new stock information and online listings
- Other general administrative and ad-hoc tasks in association with goods sold online.
Salary dependant on experience, ranging from £10.42- £12.50 per hour.
Based on 25 hour week: 9.15am – 2.45pm Monday – Friday with half hour lunch break
- 28 Days Holiday
- Pension Scheme with NEST
- Employee Discount
If you are interested. please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com